Some friends gathered and decided to treat themselves to something so special. It turned out that one and all love healthy shrimp recipes, but one of us was able to cook homemade sushi.
- Round rice – 400 g
- Sheets of dried seaweed – 12 pc
- Salted salmon – 220 g
- Shrimp – 1 pack
- Mussels + king shrimp- 1 pack
- Fresh cucumber – 1 pc
- Philadelphia cheese – 1 pack
- Flying fish roe – 1 jar
- With this tastier:
- Soy sauce
How to make Shrimp Sushi
- Pickled ginger (optional) that was all we needed to make sushi at home. As for the products separately, I note that everything was bought in a special store “All for Sushi”. Perhaps only cucumbers and salmon were not from there.
- We started with the defrosting of seafood with the addition of various spices to them and set to cook rice in the usual and well-known way.
- Here it is, our finished rice is special and for making rolls it is very important here that the rice is special, because this is the basis of our dish.
- A wooden bamboo mat is used, on which sheets of dried algae are spread (rough to the top). We took salted salmon, mussels (cut out inedible slices from them), shrimps, cucumbers and Philadelphia cheese.
- The sheet in one layer is covered with rice. At the same time there should be a bowl with water in which hands will be moistened (for convenience and so that nothing sticks).
- On the edge of a couple of stripes fit our chosen ingredients, and you can vary them as you like. It all depends on the imagination of the cook.
- Then gently start with the edge using a rug to twist the sheet. The help of a neighbor in this matter will be very helpful.
- We perform such a spin-up operation a couple of times until our roll gets the right shape. Figure in the final form can act only at the edges, but in no case do not trickle through the roll itself.
- Excess rice around the edges, if there is one, cut with a knife.
- Further, the roll mode is exactly in half and then these 2 rolls are simultaneously divided into 6/8 small pieces.
- Perhaps our home-made sushi is inferior in beauty and sophistication to restaurant dishes, but then they are restaurant ones.
- And we, perhaps, will focus on the delicacies of the dish, add love and get huge plates with our favorite dryers.
Chicken stew with rice and shrimps
Chicken meat is stewed in a slow cooker (slow cooker) with rice, vegetables and hot spices, and then mixed with shrimps.
- Chicken fillet without skin – 450 g
- Celery stalk (cut) – 4 pc
- Onion (cut) – 2 pc
- Canned tomatoes, without skin (diced) – 400 g
- Chicken broth – 300 g
- Tomato paste – 90 g (1/3 cup)
- Garlic (chopped) – 2 cloves
- Salt – 1/2 tsp
- Brown rice – 1 1/2
- Bulgarian pepper of any color (chopped) – 3/4 cup
- Fresh or frozen shrimp ( boiled) – 230 g
- Fresh parsley (minced) – 2 tbsp
- Celery leaves for serving (optional)
- White ground pepper – 1/4 tsp
- Garlic powder – 1/4 tsp
- Onion powder – 1/4 tsp
- Ground paprika – 1/4 tsp
- Ground black pepper – 1/4 tsp
- Red pepper – 1/8 tsp
How to cook chicken stew with rice and shrimp:
- In a small bowl, mix all the spices and set aside.
- Cut the chicken fillet into 2 cm pieces and fold into a large slow cooker bowl. Put celery, onion, tomatoes, tomato paste, and chopped garlic, pour the prepared mixture of spices, salt and pour all the broth.
- Close the slow cooker and cook chicken stew on low power 4 1 / 2-5 hours or strong power 2 1 / 4-2 3/4 hours.
- Put the rice and Bulgarian pepper in the slow cooker, close the slow cooker and cook chicken stew on a strong capacity for about 30 minutes, until the rice is ready and the liquid is almost completely evaporated.
- Before serving, add boiled shrimps and parsley to the stew. Serve chicken stew on a la carte plates, garnished with celery leaves.
Asian soup with shrimps and mushrooms
Asian shrimp soup is prepared on the basis of chicken broth, with the addition of green peas, mushrooms and garden beans.
- Large unpeeled shrimps – 320 g
- Shiitake mushrooms (chopped) – 230 g
- Green sweet peas, sugar – 1 cup
- Garden bean (peeled) – 1 cup
- Green onions – 4 pc
- Carrots (sliced into thin slices) – 2 pc
- Vegetable oil – 2 tsp
- Ginger fresh (crushed on the grater) – 1 tbsp
- Garlic (minced) – 2 cloves
- Chicken broth – 400 g
- Soy sauce – 1 tbsp. l
- Dried chili pepper (crushed) – 0.25 tsp
How to cook Asian soup with shrimps and mushrooms
- If the shrimp is frozen, they need to be thawed, cleaned, washed and dried on a paper towel. Put aside.
- Green onions cut diagonally into 2.5 cm pieces. Put the white part to the side.
- In a large saucepan, heat the vegetable oil over medium heat, pour out the white part of green onions, carrots and mushrooms, cook, stirring, for 5 minutes. Add ginger and garlic, cook another 1 minute.
- Pour 2 cups of water into a saucepan, add broth, and add beans, soy sauce and red chili pepper. Bring the mixture to a boil, reduce the heat, cover the saucepan, and cook the soup for 5 minutes.
- Add shrimp and green peas to the saucepan, cook soup with shrimps and mushrooms for 2-3 minutes.
Before serving, sprinkle Asian onion soup with shrimps and mushrooms with green onions.